• Him ignoring you is a very, very common and calculating strategy men put in place temporarily to achieve one of the following:
1. To find out how much you like him
2. To increase your interest in him (uncertainty creates attraction)
3. To simply get rid of you in a less harsher way than simply telling you he isn’t interested (this may not have been the primary aim, but your reaction to this strategy could cause your value to fall in his eyes)
• some men, particularly those who you meet online – but especially those who you don’t know much about , will only implement this strategy after they have “lured” you in…this means, a man may show a stark contrast in his behaviour from the way he was at the start. Men you don’t know will put in effort to prove themselves, otherwise it wouldn’t make sense for them to disappear so early (unless they simply don’t like you).
• Given the above, your options are as follows, depending on how the situation turns out:
1. if he does reappear after a few days, take at least 2-3 days to get back to him. When you do get back to him, appear happy and light, as if you barely noticed he was gone. This way, he sees he doesn’t have a 100% hold on you (why men love bitches, sherry argov) and your attraction to him grows, and yet he still knows things with you are possible. He won’t give up. He’s a hunter.
2. If he does NOT reappear, do not by any means get in contact with him. For any reason. At all. Why? Because this man has just shown you that he is absolutely not interested. There’s a chance that if you do get in touch with him, he will use you. And play with your emotions further.
3. With regards to the previous point, please understand that some men are very insecure and that he may have been interested in you but thought he’d play a game however -because you are a valuable, desirable female – he is now beaten by his own game as he doesn’t have you at all. This is not the kind of man you want to end up with as the relationship would always be on his terms.
If you need further explanation of what the above means, or have your own situation that needs a personal analysis – you can book a consult with me, see details on contact page for my email address and I will provide you with a list of services.